Ivana at Graphica awarded me Stars Light! I love looking at her blog, she makes some amazing scrapbooking sets!
Ivana designs

Now The rules:
1. Accept the awards, post them in your blog together with the name of person who granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the awards to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My blogs for this award:
1. Rebecca's Scrapping Silliness
2. Karla Scrapz
3. Kirsty's Scraps
4. DigiFree - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebie Search Engine I've been attempting to contact Maria to let her know she has an award but can't seem to get to her. =(
5. Twinky Dezines

I try to make sure to check their blogs at least once a day...absolutely wonderfully talented people...I'm JEALOUS! LOL

Hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggz and WTG!!

4 comments:

Ivana said...

You are very welcome and you deserve it!!!

Kit said...

Wow thankyou so much i'm honoured!
and your blog looks gorgeous
hugs
Kirsty

. said...

thank you very much for my award is a very nice blog

Twinky said...

Thank you Hun!! I appreciate it so much!!! (hugz)

Post a Comment