Ivana at Graphica awarded me Stars Light! I love looking at her blog, she makes some amazing scrapbooking sets!
Ivana designs

Now The rules:
1. Accept the awards, post them in your blog together with the name of person who granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the awards to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My blogs for this award:
1. Rebecca's Scrapping Silliness
2. Karla Scrapz
3. Kirsty's Scraps
4. DigiFree - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebie Search Engine I've been attempting to contact Maria to let her know she has an award but can't seem to get to her. =(
5. Twinky Dezines

I try to make sure to check their blogs at least once a day...absolutely wonderfully talented people...I'm JEALOUS! LOL

Hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggz and WTG!!

4 comments:

Ivana said...

You are very welcome and you deserve it!!!

Kirsty said...

Wow thankyou so much i'm honoured!
and your blog looks gorgeous
hugs
Kirsty

karla said...

thank you very much for my award is a very nice blog

Twinky said...

Thank you Hun!! I appreciate it so much!!! (hugz)

Post a Comment